New games to keep an eye on?

Video and other games.
Laika

New games to keep an eye on?

Postby Laika » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:21 pm

I'd be interested to hear about any new games (either not released yet, or in early stages of release).

I've been watching two games and I can't wait to give them a try. is a low poly style game where you guide a tribe in a prehistoric era. The other is , which from what I understand, is being designed for e-sports. It's a MOBA style and the game mechanics remind me of TF2.

Are there any games you've been watching?
Good vibes to you my friend <3

Teknos

Re: New games to keep an eye on?

Postby Teknos » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:19 pm

I purposely try to stay away from early access games. I tend to get pretty bored with games easily and i would rather invest the time into the finished product rather than play an unfinished (perhaps broken) game.

That said...

There's a game that had durrf and myself addicted for a while called . I'm surprised that more people have not heard of this game since it's pretty awesome. You build a base on an alien planet to autonomously collect materials and build stuff in a giant factory, all while defending your base from aliens. You build every conveyor belt and eventually start train systems. It even has a multiplayer option!
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Laika

Postby Laika » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Sounds like a game I'd enjoy, ill look into it. I like games where you start from nothing and work your way up to a huge civilization, empire, building, etc. Minecraft is a good example (although i know some think its childish). I love being creative and building crazy things from scratch on a difficult game mode
Good vibes to you my friend <3

Turbo

Postby Turbo » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:26 pm

Id like to start GTA 5 But still too high price + i live in Germany, that means will take about 2 days to download the game at 720KB/s
yes KB

Return to “Gaming”