Terraria

Video and other games.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wigglytuff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Terraria

Postby Wigglytuff » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Anyone playing the new 1.3 update for Terraria at the moment? A friend and I have just defeated the main 3 hardmode bosses and are about to take on Plantera (:
I think the world would be a better place if we all were to eat each other's poop

Teknos

Re: Terraria

Postby Teknos » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Ive played it in the past and recently when I heard about the 1.3 update, but i dont think i've ever beaten a boss
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Return to “Gaming”