Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), TF2, LoL, and other multiplayer games

Video and other games.
Laika

Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), TF2, LoL, and other multiplayer games

Postby Laika » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:17 pm

I'd love to play some of these types of team games with tripsit friends and maybe set up a mumble server to chat on. Nothing too serious, just goofing off and having fun :D

I've been playing a lot of ESO recently and I think its pretty great if you're a fan of the rest of the series and enjoy mmo's. A lot of people seem to be under the impression that ESO has bad reviews (which in the beginning it had a lot of negative reviews because of bugs and rampant bots), but about a year later, the subscription fee has been dropped and the reviews are mostly positive. It's worth looking in to!

And of course there's Team Fortress 2. I think it would be a blast to play with you all :)

What other multiplayer games would you want to play?
Good vibes to you my friend <3

Teknos

Re: Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), TF2, LoL, and other multiplayer games

Postby Teknos » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:15 pm

You could join the steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TripSit

I'm totally a fan of MMOs. I always have Guild Wars 2 installed. I dont really follow it for the story, but it's a beautiful and fun game.

I tried the trial of Wildstar online, and I'm excited for when it becomes free to play soon.

TF2, or any shooter, arent really my thing.

I was looking at ESO a lot, and was considering getting it, so ill look again and i'd totally be down to play with other TS people
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Teknos

Postby Teknos » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:48 am

Which alliance do you play in ESO?
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Laika

Postby Laika » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:24 pm

I have an orc in the covenant, argonian in the pact, and a khajit in the dominion. So far i like the dominion the best but i havent played my argonian really. I cant wait to go through and see black marsh! :D

How about you?
Good vibes to you my friend <3

Teknos

Postby Teknos » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:14 pm

I have a wood elf assassin now :)
Teknos
Founder of

Return to “Gaming”