Witcher 3

Video and other games.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Teknos

Witcher 3

Postby Teknos » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Has anyone else played this? I felt it was pretty great but nowhere near the 'next skyrim' some people were saying it was. I'm around level 18 and kind of bored since its basically just running around hacking and slashing.
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Laika
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Witcher 3

Postby Laika » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:07 pm

I have not. Would you say its worth getting?
Good vibes to you my friend <3

Teknos

Postby Teknos » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 pm

It's worth a play but I'm not sure if i'd pay $60 for it. The story is great but lacks in the gameplay: killing stuff became boring after a while to me.
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Laika

Postby Laika » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:20 pm

I love a good story though if its well executed! Ever heard of "To the moon"? Its got a great sad story, but theres very little gameplay and the graphics are like the early pokemon game graphics (i forget what its called). Its kind of like being a character in a movie, I'm glad I played it :)
Good vibes to you my friend <3

Return to “Gaming”