I am Teknos, founder of TripSit, hello!

Introduce yourself to your new friends.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Teknos

I am Teknos, founder of TripSit, hello!

Postby Teknos » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new forums. By being here early enough to see the first few posts ever made you have a unique opportunity to shape the culture and structure of this forum. Please post frequently and with good topics, as well as suggesting improvements. We made this place for you, so help us know how to make it great. Don't hesitate to ask questions or send me a personal message if you need anything.
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

reality
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I am Teknos, founder of TripSit, hello!

Postby reality » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello Teknos,

Are you new here? Would you like a tour?
reality
TripSit Admin, Head Gardener

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Teknos

Postby Teknos » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:45 am

I would love a tour, kind sir.
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Supra

Postby Supra » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:13 pm

I'll start the tour. Step into my office!

Supra
TripSit Op

The taller you are, the harder you fall

Return to “Introductions”