Hey I'm that thing you're supposed to do 6-8 hours a night. It's Sleep.

Introduce yourself to your new friends.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sleep
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey I'm that thing you're supposed to do 6-8 hours a night. It's Sleep.

Postby Sleep » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:57 am

Hey, I do things sometimes on the network. I've been technically on the network since August 21st of 2011 (Yeah, almost /four/ years) I was here the first time the Nexus was around, and this one isn't going away. We're much stronger now as a whole. Just remember you're all lovely people, and all of you will be my friends till the end of time. <3 Also hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Sleep/Hypnos/Elf/NapkinTheElf... I probably went by a different name in the past. But now I try to keep it simple, just Sleep/Hypnos as my primary and Elf as my bouncer. Feel free to PM on here or on the IRC (I'll get to both as soon as I can) about any questions you can think of about drugs/my thoughts on X substance/etc. For some reason a few call me the master of drugs. It might be the 300+ drugs I've done recreationally (Not all of them were fun or repeated) but... that doesn't make me a master... or does it?
I've worked on a fair amount of things. Also I enjoy factsheets. Yell at me if there is a substance not on there, if there is one missing. I'm also an operator on the IRC. Been around since forever.

trees

Re: Hey I'm that thing you're supposed to do 6-8 hours a night. It's Sleep.

Postby trees » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:40 pm

I suppose I could fit you into my schedule, but it'll be tight.

zelixir

Re: Hey I'm that thing you're supposed to do 6-8 hours a night. It's Sleep.

Postby zelixir » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:42 pm

hey i don't think we've met.
Wifi? Because fi. - Harris Wittels

Return to “Introductions”