Puri says hi

Introduce yourself to your new friends.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Puri
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Puri says hi

Postby Puri » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello!

I've been using the tripsit network for a bit under a year now. I like to spend my time by lurking around Reddit, chatting on IRC and being with friends. I like beer, good music and food but I don't like cooking. So if you're coming over it's your turn to cook! :P

I'm mostly drawn into psychedelics, stimulants and alcohol. I don't know anything about benzos or opioids.
Cheers.
We are not here to question the possible. We are here to challenge the impossible.

Laika

Re: Puri says hi

Postby Laika » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:30 am

What's your favorite beer?
Good vibes to you my friend <3

Return to “Introductions”