Stranglerfish

Introduce yourself to your new friends.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stranglerfish
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stranglerfish

Postby stranglerfish » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:32 am

Hi friends! I go by stranglerfish (no, I do not strangle fish), and I've been visiting tripsit IRC for just under a year now. I first found this network when I simply searched something like "bad trip help" out of curiosity to see if such a network existed for helping people who were having difficult experiences. Since then I'm happy to say that this network has become much more (for me) than just a place to help people bad tripping. I've done my best to help complete strangers with more personal issues beyond unpleasant drug experiences (and would like to think I've succeeded in many cases) and have received similar help myself. I think what got me to stick around when I first discovered this community was that there always seemed to be at least one person interested in whatever topic I'd bring up, be it drugs, sex, health, meditation, growth, etc. That being said, I'm still always looking for people to grow with, to create little challenges for each other and push each other to complete them. If anybody wants to get creative with me, share music/art/literature, or just overall push each other's limits, shoot me a message! <3 Mucho love my fellow bromosapiens! <3

Teknos

Re: Stranglerfish

Postby Teknos » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Welcome to the forums stranglerfish!

If you could be super-president of the world for a day, what three laws would you enact? (They would still be enforced after you lost your super-presidency)
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Return to “Introductions”