I am a Wigglytuff AMA

Introduce yourself to your new friends.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wigglytuff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I am a Wigglytuff AMA

Postby Wigglytuff » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi I'm Wigglytuff and I've been a part of the TripSit community for a reasonably long period of time. I like food, computers, talking about my bowel movements and reading comic books and graphic novels. AMA

EDIT:
<-------------------- PROOF
I think the world would be a better place if we all were to eat each other's poop

Sen

Re: I am a Wigglytuff AMA

Postby Sen » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:59 pm

Describe your bowel movements using 4 words
reality: i wonder how effervescent pills would fair in the ass. fizzy.

Teknos

Postby Teknos » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 pm

I hope you enjoy poop based puns, ill be sure to push some your way.
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Wigglytuff

Postby Wigglytuff » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:44 pm

I think the world would be a better place if we all were to eat each other's poop

Goo

Postby Goo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Hey Wigglytuff we have a new slot

Return to “Introductions”