G'day boys and girls!

Introduce yourself to your new friends.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

G'day boys and girls!

Postby Sen » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Sen here, your friendly neighbourhood Ozzie! I like drugs, electronic music and some more drugs. I'm your man if you have any shroom related questions, for example inter-species dosing, identification and basically anything else possible!
reality: i wonder how effervescent pills would fair in the ass. fizzy.

Teknos

Re: G'day boys and girls!

Postby Teknos » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Hello Sen! Welcome! Have you talked with Sefer yet? He's our resident mycologist, you might have some things to talk about with him. He's currently on vacation but will be back soonish.
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Return to “Introductions”