Hey all, Supra here

Introduce yourself to your new friends.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Supra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey all, Supra here

Postby Supra » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:19 pm

Hey guys!

I'm Supra. Been on TripSit for about a year and a half now. I live in the US and love cars and electronic music. I also enjoy building stuff and I'm a huge audio nerd. My drug knowledge is mainly in the realm of psychedelics and RCs. I'm often found wearing a banana suit or a bumblebee costume
Supra
TripSit Op

The taller you are, the harder you fall

reality
Site Admin

Re: Hey all, Supra here

Postby reality » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:40 pm

We love you Supra!

Would you say you prefer the bumblebee suit, or the banana suit? And why?
reality
TripSit Admin, Head Gardener

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Supra

Postby Supra » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:54 pm

Personally I'm one for the banana suit but I'm a bumblebee for life as far as my friends are concerned :?

Bumblebee came from a nickname of mine last year but I love how silly the banana suit is
Supra
TripSit Op

Teknos

Postby Teknos » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:32 am

If you had enough money where you didnt need to work for the rest of your life, what would you do with your time?
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Supra

Postby Supra » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Ooooooh, good question.

I'd probably build and drive fun cars and spend a lot of time tooling around with different audio setups. Would probably spend a month or so in Ibiza every year, too. I dream of going there on vacation all the time
Supra
TripSit Op

Teknos

Postby Teknos » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Why Ibiza?
Teknos
Founder of
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and then sit back and drink while the whole world wonders how you did it.

Supra

Postby Supra » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:30 pm

For the music, mostly. A lot of my favorite artists rarely come to the US apart from festivals, whereas there is almost always a decent selection of house and trance that I like in Ibiza clubs!
Supra
TripSit Op

Return to “Introductions”