So for the last year or so I've been really interested in nootropics and have experimented with a handful of supplements. I think its a very interesting topic - not only could certain supplements improve cognition, but there is evidence for neuroprotective and regenerative effects that could be valuable for drug users.
My current "stack" of nootropics is pretty simple and works for me. Here's what I take:
- Multivitamin (general health)
- Fish oil (circulatory/cardiovascular health and anti-inflammatory properties which may be healthy for the brain)
- L-Dopa (potential to increase dopamine levels)
- Theanine (anxiolytic and improves focus with caffeine while also reducing negative effects of caffeine)
- Caffeine (focus, energy, motivation)
- Ashwagandha (anxiolytic)
- Melatonin (sleep)
All of that said, I was curious if any of you use nootropics? What have you found beneficial? What didn't work? What's in your stack?
And of course, any other discussion about nootropics is very much welcomed
Deliriants, herbs, spices, gasses and others.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest