What was your morning fix/What are you doing today?

Newbie questions welcome!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sleep
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What was your morning fix/What are you doing today?

Postby Sleep » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Just as the topic reads. What did you take this morning? And if you didn't take anything, what's on your plate for today?

I've taken probably
~5mg's of Furanyl-Fentanyl (Nasal spray .300ug/spray)
50mg's of Heroin (Insufflated)
4mg's of Clonazolam (Orally) this morning.

Also... not sure what I'm doing today other than running to the store in a bit for some lovely gas station food. And getting a ride to cash a check.
I've worked on a fair amount of things. Also I enjoy factsheets. Yell at me if there is a substance not on there, if there is one missing. I'm also an operator on the IRC. Been around since forever.

Return to “General questions”